The Ontario Coalition of Service Providers for Refugee Claimants includes refugee houses and agencies who work with vulnerable populations across Southern Ontario and two in the United States.
The coalition meets every two months to share information and resources; identify and communicate operational needs; and to raise public awareness of refugee issues.
- Create a space for mutual support & sharing
- Raise public awareness of refugee issues
- Develop strategies to help each other
- Take a united position
- Explore new models of service
- Enhance our knowledge and expertise